Hospice of Northwest Michigan Resources
Here you’re find a number of resources to help you being your hospice journey. We have a number of helpful links below, as well as two documents and a video toward the bottom of the page that introduces hospice.
- Introduction to the Who, What, Where, When and How of Hospice
- Questions you should ask a Hospice Presentation Handout Info Sheet
- Hospice Wish List
- 2017 Grief Support Flyer
- Hospice of Northwest Michigan Brochure
- Bereavement Brochure – Hospice of Northwest Michigan
- We Honor Veteran’s Program Introduction
- End of Life Conversation Starter Kit
- How to Talk to Your Doctor About End of Life Care
- 2016 Senior Resource Directory
- Michigan Home Health Care Agency Directory
- Michigan Adult Day Care Directory
- Michigan Skilled Nursing Facility Directory
- Michigan Assisted Living Facility Directory
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services – Home Health Agencies
- Administration on Aging – US Dept of Health & Human Services
- National Longterm Care Resource Center
Hospice: Something More
This video explains what hospice is, and is not. You’ll hear from actual hospice patients, family and caregivers describing why hospice is something more.
Not all Hospices are the same:
The Longest Loss: A Caregivers Resource regarding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
We are a Level 3 Partner with the We Honor Veteran’s Progam. We make a difference everyday.